Because SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, most people think it’s really just a nerdy exercise in satisfying the needs and wants of Google’s crawler software bots. So it’s way too easy to skip over SEO or to put it off as a “nice to have” add-on that you’ll get to later. But focusing on crawler activity is only part of the big picture.
A holistic approach to SEO is really about understanding your audience, determining what they are searching for, and aligning all your content strategies so your site is organized and delivered in a way that is optimized for both bots and humans.
Some of the key factors to keep in mind are:
- Optimizing crawl accessibility for search engine software bots
- Tailoring keywords to assure both human readability and bot consumption
- Creating unique content to engage visitors, along with a structure to satisfy bots
- Design site structure for fast loading, easily understandable navigation and an intuitive user interface
- Optimize page Titles, URLs, and descriptions to rank high in search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Design page Titles and SERP snippets to grab attention and and high drive click through rates (CTR)
- Build outbound and inbound links that leverage relevant, high-authority external sites
- Always keep the user in mind and strive for content that engages, educates and creates a great experience
This is where our SEO experts help you achieve higher rankings when people search for topics related to your offerings. Our team follows SEO best practices and uses industry leading SEO tools to increase traffic & rankings for well-vetted keywords and long-tail phrases that drive traffic to your site and pull qualified traffic on search terms that matter most to your business.
We believe in metrics and proactively manage everything to ensure optimum ROI. SEO and Google Analytics are vital to know what sort of impacts you are achieving across the whole spectrum of your digital marketing landscape. To start with, we can provide a quick and highly detailed SEO audit to see where you stand and to define opportunities for improvement. Download Overview of SEO Services.
Jim has executive level experience on both the client and agency sides, with deep skills in strategic business positioning along with creation of hundreds of targeted content pieces. There’s nothing he likes more than mapping out the intersection of new disruptive technologies and their optimal market positioning.