Get a $750 Complementary Marketing Assessment!
Keys to Marketing Success for SAP Partners:
At Resource Boxe, we have worked with numerous SAP Partners across a range of markets, industries and SAP product offerings. With over 12 years of working in the SAP space, we’ve learned how to help partner companies stand out by telling your unique story while at the same time leveraging SAP’s marketing messaging and sales initiatives.
The keys to success include:
- Clearly stake out your focus area within the overall SAP ecosystem
- Define the compelling forces in your target space and how you address them
- Align all your messaging to support your expertise in the target area
- Use an omni-channel approach to reach your audiences where they hang out
- Repurpose and reinforce your messaging across different content types, including blogs, videos, webinars, whitepapers, social media, etc.
- Ride SAP’s messaging coat-tails but always differentiate your unique story
Our Track Record:
- Over 12 years of serving SAP partners across various industries
- Deep expertise in multiple SAP offerings including finance, supply chain, human capital, global trade, real estate management, carbon accounting, subscription billing, compliance, S/4HANA, RISE with SAP and more.
- Organized and promoted over 100 webinars on SAP-related topics
- Wrote and published dozens of whitepapers on SAP partner solutions
- Ghostwritten over 50 thought-leadership blog posts for C-suite authors
- Turnkey management of marketing automation, contact databases, email marketing, monthly newsletters, etc.
- Broad skills across the entire “marketing technology stack” including HubSpot, WordPress, social media, SEO, content creation, videos, podcasts, and more.
Our Free “Jumpstart” Offering:
For a limited time, we are offing a complementary Digital Marketing Assessment targeted specifically for SAP Partners. This in-depth assessment is a $750 value and includes:
- Half hour discussion on your strategy, market focus, differentiators, and current marketing activities
- Review of your website, including in-depth SEO analysis
- Social Media review
- Marketing Content inventory and feedback
- Technology Stack review and assessment
- Pay-per-click (PPC) opportunities evaluation
- Analysis of current staffing, training and processes
Learn more about the Resource Boxe Digital Marketing Assessment
Jim has executive level experience on both the client and agency sides, with deep skills in strategic business positioning along with creation of hundreds of targeted content pieces. There’s nothing he likes more than mapping out the intersection of new disruptive technologies and their optimal market positioning.